- Must be located in Houston
- Passionate about website design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and grammar skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and how to cater services to their needs
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- A minimum of a high school education is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on website design, business or marketing is preferred.
- Experience is required to apply.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience is required.
- Facebook page management for at least 1 year is required.
- Customer service for a minimum of 1 year is required.
Compensation, Hours, and Environment
Pay: 35% of all Clients you work on
Hours: 40 hours per week
Environment: Regular work hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Understanding of Popular Email platforms such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Understanding of WordPress, hosting, plugins and HTML code
- Broad understanding of The Ad Genius Marketing’s company and services
- Any previous customer service or related experience